Self Confidence Formula
from Napoleon Hill's Think & Grow Rich
Positive thought impulses, written down, memorized, read aloud, repeated until they become a part of the working equipment of the subconscious faculty of your mind. Feel free to print this out and put is where you can see it daily. Say these out loud in front of a mirror. Sign the bottom and make yourself an agreement.
- I know that I have the ability to achieve my definite purpose in life. Therefore, I demand of myself persistent, continuous action toward its attainment and I here and now promise to render such action.
- The dominating thoughts of my mind will eventually reproduce themselves in outward physical action and gradually transform themselves into physical reality. Therefore, I will concentrate my thoughts for 30 minutes daily upon the task of thinking of the person that I intend to become. Thereby creating in my mind a clear mental picture.
- I know through the theory of autosuggestion, any desire that I persistently hold in my mind will eventually seek some expression through some practical means of obtaining the object or position I desire.
- I have clearly written down a description of my definite chief aim and I will never stop trying until I develop sufficient self-confidence for its attainment.
- I realize that no wealth or position can long endure unless built upon truth and justice. I will engage in no transaction that will not benefit all whom it effects. I will succeed by attracting to myself the forces that I wish to use and the cooperation of other people. I will induce others to serve me because of my willingness to serve them. I will eliminate hatred, envy, jealousy, selfishness, and cynicism by developing love for all humanity for I know that a negative attitude toward others will never bring me success. I will cause others to believe in me because I will believe in them and in myself.
I will sign my name to this formula commit to memory and repeat it aloud once a day in full faith that it will gradually influence my thoughts and actions so I will become a self-reliant and successful person.