The SpiritHow To Moisturize Your Soul
There are things one can to keep one's soul vibrant, alive and supple. In the book, Having a Mary Spirit, Joanna Weaver calls it the “Shriveled Soul Syndrome”. People who suffer from this condition have allowed the circumstances and experiences in their lives to harden them like dried rose petals.
The Process Is Simple.
These are the steps outlined in the book, Having a Mary Spirit.
- Avoid Gossip – Engaging in gossip shrinks the spirit.
- Release Bitterness – Bitterness will shrivel the soul quickly
- Take Risks – These people walk in faith.
- Trust – Never worry and believe.
- Don't Live To Have “Stuff”- people who live for things they can acquire shrivel quickly
- Master your Appetite – Cravings uncontrolled will starve your soul
- Grow Deep – Expanded, healthy souls have deep roots in philosophy and theology.
- Be Generous – The more you give, the bigger and healthier the soul.
- Think Globally – Expanded souls serves the world.
Keeping these in the forefront will feed your soul with the waters of peace, healing and wellbeing and your soul will blossom.
The Miracle Morning first published in 2012 Is a true account of how one man, Hal Elrod after experiencing a tragic life experience, maintained a positive mental attitude and utilized a morning ritual of his own design to bring himself back to health. In...read more
Self Confidence Formula from Napoleon Hill's Think & Grow Rich Positive thought impulses, written down, memorized, read aloud, repeated until they become a part of the working equipment of the subconscious faculty of your mind. Feel free to print this out...read more
Behavioral change is essential if one is to learn how to stop Reacting to The Environment and become aware of the triggers. Through the years of our lives, we are subjected to many things and people that influence us. These influences are not always...read more