The Source of Achievement is found when one realizes that there are laws. Rules if you will, that must be followed. Success is not random. It's not something that just happens and no one is born into it.
If you violate the laws, you go broke. Sounds simple yet too many people are looking for the short cut.
Begin by finding those that are already successful. Model what they do. Study them and do what they do.
Do it over and over again. If it's not working, go back and see what you missed. Learn some more. Make it your life's goal to LEARN what you don't know, what you don't understand that others who are successful are doing.
Become a master of your business. Learn to control your emotions as well. Business is business. You are in business to generate a profit, to make money. Establish relationships with prospects and clients but remove the emotion.
The Art Of Fulfillment
Success without fulfillment is the ultimate failure. We must truly enjoy the work that we do in life and we must truly appreciate everything. When we enter a relationship, a business venture, even a job, we tend to set expectations. Learn to trade your expectations for appreciation.
Be grateful for your wins but be grateful for your failures, learn from them. Make corrections and adjustments and go again.
- You choose the work that you do for whatever reason, be it financial necessity. Be grateful for the opportunity to earn the necessary income while you are learning The Source of Achievement.
- Trade your expectations for appreciation. When you live in gratitude you put yourself in a wonderful state. A state of happiness, joy, bliss…and that is highly attractive. People will be drawn to you and want to know what you are doing.
- Celebrate life for no reason at all. Find a way to enjoy every single day even when you are in the worst place.
- If you want an extraordinary life, put yourself in an extraordinary state.
- How you feel determines the actions you take. Your actions is what yields results.
In order to do this you must also remove negativity. Kill the monster before it grows, don't fee it!
Keep in mind the things that make you feel proud, successful, accomplished.
Ask yourself these questions everyday.
How do I feel?
What am I focused on?
What am I grateful for?
Become aware of your words.
What words are you using? What are you
saying to yourself?
Be good to yourself and elevate your emotions.
How would your life change if you had the courage to live it everyday from a state of you and gratitude?
If you no longer settled for anything less?
The Scource of Achievement is a science. Just add the right ingredients and you will have a winning result.
All the best in and out,